Welcome to your full DIY Korean barbecue dining experience. Our goal is to provide our guest with amazing memories and moments that they won’t find anywhere else. We have 8 distinctively designed locations in Georgia, Northern Virginia, and Maryland ( with more coming soon!). We’ve made a dining environment that will allow you to fully enjoy anything from group gatherings to intimate moments and memories with family and friends.
We take pride in the work that we do and want to help our guests have the best experience possible. We do this by maintaining fanatical attention to consistency and detail. If these are values that you believe in as well we are currently accepting applications at all of our locations so please click one of the links below to get started with the application
how it works
We believe in a traditional approach to Korean barbecue and we achieve this with our service style. It is designed to assist you as if you are the chef of your own restaurant.
At Iron Age, our main goal is to help you create the most memorable experience for you and your friends and family. Below are a few pointers that will help you have the best D.I.Y dining experience during your next visit.
- As this is your D.I.Y experience, our goal is to keep all of your supplies ready and at an arms reach. This is done by providing constant attention to your table, helping you with your next order through suggestions, and by refilling any of our sides or sauces. And yes our sides are also all you can eat, just place the empty dish on the side of you’re table and we will refill it.
- When you place an order, please let us know the type of dining experience you would like to have. Depending on if you are feeling adventurous and would like to try a bit of everything or you would like to stick with what you love, it will help us guide you through your experience with portioning and prioritizing meat selections.
- Our locations operate on a first come first served basis. In order to provide the shortest wait time possible, we ask that our guest help us honor a two hour dining time.
- We only take reservations for parties of 8 or more. We suggest that when you do place a reservation to allow us the opportunity to have a space prepared and waiting for you by calling at least 6 hours in advance. Due to the increased number of reservations on the weekends, while we will try our best to have your tables ready at the time of the reservation, it is not guaranteed. It is important to arrive on time with your entire party present for reservations after yours.
- At Iron Age we believe in team service so please feel free to ask anyone for help at
anytime .Ourservice team is very diverse with a large breadth of knowledge of our ingredients, including information regarding allergies so please ask them about anything on the menu and if they have any suggestions.
Visit a location
We ask that you reach out with any comments or concerns, utilize this as an open line of communication with us or if you’re interested in future employment.
Sandy Springs, Ga